Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finally...new blog post.

I mostly just put updates on Tyler Poncho's facebook page...
Let's try to go in order of all the things I should've blogged about.

+ Plush Team at Kooky! (I blogged on plushteam.com)








+ Love & a Sandwich drew a picture of Tyler Poncho Toys!



+ Craftacular

We met Natalie from OrangyPorangy who's opening a shop, Zip~Dang!, at 2606 Monroe St, in Madison. She'll be carrying our little Prince Teds.

Pics of our booth up on the stage at the High Noon Saloon.






+ Portfolio Show!

That was great, it's hard to believe it's already over...Surprisingly, I made a lot of sales from this show, and got a lot of great feedback on my work.

+ Rush Custom Order

I received an order for a full Tyler Poncho two days before the craftacular, and with classes, graduation, portfolio show and everything else I wasn't sure I'd finish it on time but I did :D!



+ Upcoming....

..May 9th is Tyler's Second B-day!! :D

..Makers Faire!
May 22-23 in the Bay Area...San Mateo County Event Center
San Mateo, CA. The Plush Team will be there teaching classes, and selling our wares. We got some excellent sponsors like Mendel's and Singer who are donating great furs and five awesome sewing machines!

..Constructor Fair 2010
Tyler Poncho Toys will be here, Sunday, June 6, 2010, 10:00am - 6:00pm.6615 Roosevelt Rd. Berwyn, IL. Bad-ass crafters unite under one roof to over-throw the western suburbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment