Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kuky Se Vraci

has arrived! We've been very excited about this movie since we first saw the trailer last year.



I don't think I need to go into detail about why I am so excited and in love with this movie. It's pretty obvious that it will be the best live action plush movie available today!

Making of: (plush) Kuky! (video) -- Making our little Kuky bear plush!

Kuky se vraci's Facebook page with movie trailers, etc.

Official website (in English)

Ebay store to buy DVD, Blu-Ray and Plush

Now we're off to go watch it while making some Lengi Bears!

p.s. We'll let you know what we think.

3 comments:

  1. is your film dubbbed, or with subtitles?
    i would like to see it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has subtitles. but i love the movements of the animals - they move just like my toys when i was little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can I buy a kuky se vraci plush? :( I can't find them anywhere

    ReplyDelete