Tuesday, February 23, 2010

quick as a bunny

Things are moving so quickly!

I was asked 2 weeks ago to join KOOKY, opening March 1st on Michigan Ave in Chicago, so I've been rushing to get everything together! I'm the only toymaker, and it's in an uber-fancy location.

I'm waiting for materials to get back from the printer, and I've finished a box full of aminals already! It's all exciting and fun!

Available at Kooky will be: Large Tylers Poncho, Lengi Bears, Double Bears, Giraffels, Baby Bunnies, and Chuck Bears.



Today I designed a set of icons representing all the types of toys I make:


See them rollover all fancy and reveal their names here


And if this isn't all ready enough, this is my last semester of college, and I'm trying to get together a portfolio and finish my last classes. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment