Tuesday, June 1, 2010

okay...I should be working, but I'm excited.

As I was driving home today I had a glorious epiphany of what I should make for a show, such as Plush You. I came home super excited about making this mysterious item, and started drawing and planning. Checked my e-mail, and I got into Plush You 2010!! So everyone will get to see this new, and glorious being.

So...My husband's going to be gone for three days at a funeral :(...and I have to marathon make monsters because Constructor Craft Fair is on Sunday. And now I'm so distracted...

I suppose the only solution is to order take-out, have a dance party with Tyler Poncho and get down to work!

:D


almost forgot the pics...

Giant Anubis! (2.5 feet long)
Prince Teds!
King Teds!
Chilly Lomedomes!
Gruffy McBearguin!

Plushroom Soup's Giraffe with Prince Teds!

Patriotic Lengi Bears for the Etsy Plush Street Team's Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment