Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's been awhile, Blog.

I've been settling into this new location...unfortunately most of our belongings are in storage till June, so I have minimal materials to work with. But soon everything will be organized.

I'm going to SDCC this year! I'm still considering whether I should try to bring Tyler...
My brother had told me weeks ago that the whole show was sold out, so I wasn't expecting to hear anything, but then, to my surprise they message that I'd be given a professional pass! With no guest:( So now i'm planning a trip to San Diego. There should be some of my toys on display at the DKE Toys booth.

I'm SO close to finishing Volume Two of Tyler's Amalgamated Menagerie. I will include an excerpt with illustrations!

hmmm....actually pretty sleepy now, maybe just some pictures.


More previews on my next post! (whenever that will be :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment