Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to Work

Now it's probably been several weeks since coming back from SDCC -- which was awesome! I had a lot more fun than I was expecting. I will put in some pictures!

Here our my toys inside DKE toys' booth.
At Conan's art show I contributed to his color by number--can you find my name :D?
Gruffy McBroguin meets someone special. Since my nerdy brother couldn't come to SDCC this year I brought along the Broguin, who is a mutation of my brother and a bearguin. 
In case you didn't know that broguin gets his beard from the Brother part.
adorableness, the show is Adventure Time on Cartoon Network, which has one excellent free episode online for those of you that don't have cable, like me.
A singularity fan! (my hubby worked on this game)
K, there are a few more pictures here.

Something exciting that's happening tomorrow:

It's here in my new town, Raleigh, there'll be Firebreather and Acrobats, and Sideshow Acts and even Burlesque Dancers. Plus us selling our toys! Yay! Should be fun, I'll probably have an update several weeks after it happens.

hmm...what else to say...oh yeah! I'm working on a brand new toys series!!
It's not quite finished yet, and I'm hoping to do a big reveal once it's all finished, but if you want to ruin it and see what I have so far, you can go here: tylerponcho.com/plutonianzoologicalsociety.




No comments:

Post a Comment