Friday, August 1, 2008

Gifts

i don't think i'm very good at writing this blog...i've never kept a journal before- but besides that i've been pretty busy making stuffs for my wedding- I made these bear/monsters for my bridesmaids- i'm getting married in exactly one week! :0....but they were a lot of fun to make- and i think they'll like them =)
these will all be available for custom orders soon....
i also made a bunch of sashes/bows for them to wear, along with my flower girl basket, ringbearer pillow and some other things.....hopefully after the wedding i can do more fun things i want to make =)
i had also made my mother some felt daisies for her b-day, but sadly, forgot to take a photo =(
they acheived perfection in cheeriness!!
- i'll be making some Imaginary Friend Suit plushies with Simpson from etsy/artbistro- i'm really looking forward to those! =D they're his design and i'll be creating them.


No comments:

Post a Comment