Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekend Hoorays

Many pictures for today =)

I've been trying to take better photos for etsy as well- but I don't know what's most effective...
either way- i like how things are turning out...perhaps

jon and i are excited for the weekend (we've been married a week now ;) things are normal now that the wedding's over, (it was fun wedding=D) so now everything's super happy times!


Here are
the original drawings for the IFS plushies. I've made little cards and cutouts to work with- it's fun =)

An in progress shot of Mr. Lionhart -



Tyler did a good job on him ;)



(it's a kind of random collage, like all the others)

I also took this photo of my 'studio' by which i mean my sunny corner...(we live in a very tiny studio apartment)


the photo's a bit dark, but it's decent (tyler and i were watching charlie and the chocolate factory, the new one ;)- tyler particularly likes the pink sea horse boat)

i think it can be weird to put pictures of yourself up.....but i recently dyed my hair and liked how it turned out, so i thought i'd share...



No comments:

Post a Comment