Thursday, August 14, 2008

Monitor Madness

Today I made many new things in Illustrator....a new banner for etsy- and a wonderfully silly desktop =D

(if you click on it, it will take you to a place to download a humongous version, if that is to your liking)



jon came home with a huge monitor yesterday- and gave it to me to both of our suprises....why i really need one is a mystery- but it's been fun nevertheless!! (so that picture up there is my desktop right now 1920x1200) omg!

(i've been playing american mcgee's alice on it and it looks so good on this monitor, the games old, but still it still looks alright, especially with the pretty musics!)

if anyone is reading- look to the right and watch "Tyler Poncho Plays Piano"- it's outrageous!
(not really- but it entertains me ;)

I'll be making more IFS plushies tomorrow!! Look for them on etsy soon =D!

(Tyler really does know best ;)


(whatever best is....)

No comments:

Post a Comment