Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Busy day in the studio


Busy day in the studio, originally uploaded by Tyler Poncho Toys.

Unrelated to this photo...the thing that made my day today was running into a customer at the post office. She thanked me for the Gruffy McBearguin. I always find it entertaining when other adults say the silly made up names for my toy so matter-of-factly. "Gruffy McBearguin" it was great. Although people saying "Tyler Poncho" isn't as magical anymore since I hear it so much. "Cloudweelius" has been thrown around a lot lately and it's pretty silly.

I also find it touching that someone has taken the time to remember the proper name of the toy. At the Holiday Craftacular last year, a little boy, named Tyler coincidentally, memorized all the animals and their names that were available at my booth and excitedly told all the new people walking up. Very Adorable, a picture of us was in the newspaper, I'm sure you could find it looking through our other photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment