Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Plushies we LOVE...

These are the kinds of toys that I stare at longingly for hours until I break down and buy them....

Alejandro (I will not tell you where to buy him because I want him! But here's a hint: Starts with a D and she's on the plush team.)


Little Bidule by Scrumptious Delight
Plushroom Soup makes the most adorable giraffes.

These two are already in Tyler's collection ;)

Absolutely Fantastic Mini-Marshmallows by Scrumptious Delight. (I'm going to her Scrumdiddlyumptious solo show on Friday at Schmancy!)

I uber-love LoveandaSandwich's work. This is her Apple Blossom Monstroctopus, check out her shop for more awesome stuff!
Moon Bun in a cozy basket by Moons Creations
Monster Banana Split by Diane Koss

Plush Deer by followthewhiterabbit



Check out the Plush Team at www.plushteam.com

2 comments: